Elegant floral arrangements atop a garden bistro chair?! Just the right trend for 2016 weddings! With some simple faux flowers and a few tools, you can get this look for your sweetheart table. And it did not take long to make at all! Keep scrolling for more on how to make our DIY Chair Floral Arrangements!
1) Gather your materials!
– 6 or more floral sprigs from your local craft store
– Wire Cutters
– Floral Tape
– Floral Wire
2) Bend the floral wire over your chair back to shape it so it stays in place. Then cut some of your leafy end pieces to size and line them up next to the wire.
5) Wrap the rest of the wire in the floral tape so everything blends nicely with the flowers and greenery.
6) Fill in any gaps with more flower pieces.
7) Hang on the back of your chair and enjoy your new spring decor piece!
Find the rest of our spring table design on the blog here!