In honor of Valentine’s Day, we’re bringing you a tutorial – DIY Heart Napkin Fold! We took full advantage of this napkin fold on our February display table. This heart napkin fold would look great on your sweetheart table for Valentine’s Day, or even for a baby shower! Here’s how we did it:
1) Set your square napkin out on a flat surface.
2) Fold the napkin in half to create a triangle – the two opposite points will be joined together.
3) Fold each of the long corners up and to the middle point.
4) Tuck each of the top points under slightly to create a heart shape, leaving the back piece up.
5) Gently flip the napkin over.
6) Fold the top point down so it touches the bottom point.
7) Flip the napkin over one more time. You will see the heart begin to take shape.
8) Tuck the side corners under so the sides have a curved look. And there you have it – a heart napkin fold!
Here it is styled on our February table scape:
We hope you enjoy this tutorial – stay tuned for more DIY tutorials from Liberty Party Rental this year!